Job Location: USA, UK, China, EU, Middle East, Africa, South America, Australia
Salary: $0 – $99,000/annum
Company: CMR & Associates Inc.
Business Development Director
This is a truly unique opportunity for a Business Development Director with experience developing new clients within the Property/Liability (P/L), Employee Benefit (EB), and Retirement sectors.
Established in New York in 1999, CMR & Associates provides innovative and creative solutions within commercial insurance and retirement programs. The Business Development Director will act as their regional leader and business development representative, playing an essential role in expanding CMR’s offerings to the local market.
We are looking for an experienced senior executive with an established network of C-suite contacts to represent CMR’s ground-breaking, copyrighted sourcing tool. A flexible working arrangement is also possible. By offering this proven platform, you will enable clients to access an expanded market community and be an advocate of open markets and free trade. No one else has such a system and you can be a trailblazer in your area.
About the role
You will be responsible for leveraging current relationships and develop new ones.
It is essential that you have a proven sales/production process which you can demonstrate at interview, and a track record in the commercial Property/Liability, Employee Benefit or Retirement industries and experience of closing negotiations successfully. Experience with Private Equity contacts will be advantageous.
Compensation will be based on experience and number of C-Suite contacts
- Proven sales track record with established C-Level business or personal relationships (CEO’s, Chief Financial Officers, Financial Directors, Human Resource Professionals, Procurement Officers, etc.)
- Extensive Commercial Insurance, Employee Benefit or Retirement technical knowledge; especially contract interpretation.
- A financial sales professional who aspires to service clients with an expanded platform.
- Strong mediation, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to prospect and close.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial setting and is good with Social Media.
How to apply?
Please send your resume (CV) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CMR & Associates provides independent retirement and insurance advice by reviewing a client’s plans to improve coverage and reduce cost. Through our proprietary database – The CMR Database® (comprised of some 13,000 brokers and specialists globally) – we maximize access to the retirement and insurance industry for greater options that will translate to better coverage and lower cost. Since 1999, we have saved clients over $120 million.